Forum 5

It’s back, and so is my e34 thankfully.

KitTheRam

…but guessing all the old data has now been lost?!

Since things went pair shaped for the forum my car decided to go pair shaped and stopped working.

Long story but it started fine but kept cutting out after 30 seconds, after much, much searching and swapping various parts it turned out to be an old solder failing from an old immobiliser onto the fuel pump wire (behind the glovebox). Nightmare but a simple fix.

Big job on Thursday - changing all the front suspension with new parts after the struts failed (leaking), mostly the parts are from Febi-Bilstein. Will have some good condition used parts to sell soon if interested. 

Edited by KitTheRam

• KitTheRam changed the title to It’s back, and so is my e34 thankfully.

One thing I did find is a car seat that fit (newborn size) as I am expecting a child in October.

The seatbelts are so short but after a bit of fiddling I managed to get a ‘Cybex Z cloud i-size’ in the back. Surprisingly solid when in place. 

Won’t be our main baby car but good to know I can take the kid in it if needed…

71854F8E-FAD2-4D26-BFB2-D416BBA2870B.thumb.jpeg.530008dd13d9fb3053d628f14a0e58c3.jpeg

Edited by KitTheRam
  • Like 1