Forum 5

Paramount + on Sky Q - Has anyone managed to make it work reliably?

Calypso-E34

I was offered Paramount + free of charge from Sky because we take the Sky Movie package.  I was delighted to get that, and signed up straight away, as I like some of the old Sci-fi stuff on there.  Thing is though, I can't get it to work reliably (or at all most of the time) with the Sky Q box.  I'm not the only one - the Sky forums are full of this, and neither Sky nor Paramount seem to be offering a solution. Mostly, I just get a message on my screen that says 'Oops!' and then some other crap.  Been through a lot of messing about trying to sort it, but so far:

My internet connection is fine - other streaming services like Discovery+, Disney+ and Amazon Prime all good.

I have reset my Sky router a number of times.

I have updated the Sky Q software.

I can stream Paramount + to my phone or iPad with no issues, and then send this to my Apple TV box, and that works perfectly too, which for now is my work around.  

Has anyone managed to solve this issue - or in fact, have any of you got the same setup as me (Sky broadband / router, Sky Q, Paramount + app) and find it works OK?