Forum 5

Hi, New member

Top2donkey

Hi All

This is my 3rd BMW in my life, 1st was a 325TDS about 12 years ago, then i bought an X3 about 8 years ago, and after that i was a biker riding some big bikes, but after 32 years of biking, I sadly had a really big crash, got air ambulanced to Southampton Hospital where i spent 9 weeks trying not to die !!

After I got out i wasnt allowed to drive for 6 months due to breaking my leg in 3 places and 2 brain haemorhages along with a compressed spine, but once i got my license back, I was only able to drive automatic cars, so had to sell my Vauxhall Insignia, VW T5 campervan and thought as i can only get an auto, I might as well get a really nice auto hence the purchase of a 2015 BMW 520D, I wanted a blue one, but couldnt find one with the Harmon Kardon audio system so decided that the stereo was more important so bought a grey one !, Its done 157,000 miles and runs really nicely, although there's quite a bit of tyre noise so i'm looking to get rid of the run flats and get some normal (quiet) tyres on it.

Thankyou for creating this site for us all to meet and chat about cars on, looks like i should settle down and do some reading now !

Pics below 👍

20220705_093902.jpg

20220705_093825.jpg

Edited by Top2donkey
add pics

On 06/10/2022 at 21:20, Top2donkey said:

Doh, I have no idea why my pics are upside down, they are fine on my phone and on my laptop, but when uploaded to here, they are upside down !

Yep! Happens to me too. Look fine on the iPad and inverted on here. I mentioned it somewhere on here but no one seems to understand what does it. 🤔

welcome to the forum!

Edited by BobA
  • Haha 1