Forum 5

E34 525ix Stroker Touring For Sale

MikeTheSmith

Hi Again,

The time has come to definitely move on the ix so here are the details. The plan was to build an all rad rep, but unfortunately rust has got the better of it after the engine rebuild and I don't have the money it requires putting into it to sort the rust. It failed the MOT on rust, brake line corrosion (replaced the lines) and an ABS light - I have a spare sensor.

Since the engine rebuild it has driven to and from the MOT station and to a garage that was looking at restoring it... quoted £8K so hence the sale.

The Bad: Rotten Sills both sides, Inner and outer would need replacing along with some remedial work on the door bottom.

The Good:

• Rebuilt engine - Known good engine with 140K on it rebuilt with M54B30 Crank and Pistons that I had fully balanced - I also have a standard E34 sump and oil pump so that this can go into either an E30 or another E34?
  • Rebuilt Torque Converter
  • Replaced passenger side brake lines following MOT
  • Its an IX - to my mind its always driven much better than my rwd touring with rack and pinion steering
  • Beige interior, fully electric front seats
  • Sorrento Blue Colour
  • LPG converted - handy if you have some stations that stock it nearby
  • Map lights front and back
  • Auto dimming rear view mirrow
  • Load guard
  • Full size spare wheel and cover
  • Clear indicators?
  • Faultless Double Sunroof!!!
  • Towbar and electrics

Trying to be realistic with pricing so £1500, open to offers and located in Huddersfield

Load liner has been sold separately

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4566.thumb.JPEG.edecc5b7875badde5ccf632f689f8174.JPEGIMG_4565.thumb.JPEG.008c9898382ceab9b5243596a60f1ca0.JPEGIMG_4564.thumb.JPEG.8a54fb04638f7e4fb8a8004b6d86bc77.JPEG

Load liner has been sold separately.

IMG_4567.thumb.JPEG.506e66446c1ab287e2f14bbb4b86acda.JPEG

Edited by MikeTheSmith
added towbar