Forum 5

[Recommendation] Garage needed in London for E39

mpscy

The E39 is not a very complicated car.

I'm in South London so maybe not much help but anyway.  For easyish stuff I don't want to do myself I use a garage in  Croydon staffed by mainly Bulgarians. One of them has an E39 of his own and they are used to working on older cars.

For complicated stuff I use a guy in Dorking.  MJF Engineering.  Maybe just as near to West London as South.  He drops me at the station and picks me up if needed.

Nobody I would trust more with a BMW but haven't used him for a while as not a lot has gone wrong with my car of late touch wood.  May need him to do rear diff bushes at some point.

As I said maybe not near enough for you so others may respond but in any case here are the details:

https://www.autoinsider.co.uk/local/1733/m-j-f-engineering

He's a BMW expert by the way not a website expert but comes up on Google 

Edited by Dbcrd

I have used Grosvenor Motors at Reading and my experience was excellent. They did some coding on my car to activate ApplePlay and a full annual service, very friendly and great service. I live in Devon and after searching the web I ended up with these guys as I could not find anybody closer that came across as well as they did on their website. No problems and I would make the journey to use them again. Have a look at their website where you can get all their info.