Forum 5

New Arrivals

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, E39mad said:

Great cars - personally think the G31 is superior in most ways to the F11. 

SE is an unusual spec in a 530d - does it have many options?

I'll be doing the discovery over the weekend, but looks pretty basic to me. I'm not a fan of toys... too much I'll never use to go wrong.

I had an E61 before the F11 and I felt the F11 was a massive improvement in many areas. 

Obviously the G31 will have differences, but time will tell if I find them improvements or not.

First slight oddity is the two piece load cover. Not sure why the change, other than the two parts are lighter when dismounted and easier to manhandle.

Edited by HandyAndy

17 hours ago, HandyAndy said:

I'll be doing the discovery over the weekend, but looks pretty basic to me. I'm not a fan of toys... too much I'll never use to go wrong.

I had an E61 before the F11 and I felt the F11 was a massive improvement in many areas. 

Obviously the G31 will have differences, but time will tell if I find them improvements or not.

First slight oddity is the two piece load cover. Not sure why the change, other than the two parts are lighter when dismounted and easier to manhandle.

It's done that way so you can stow it under the boot floor - ie don't have to leave it somewhere else when taken out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, E39mad said:

It's done that way so you can stow it under the boot floor - ie don't have to leave it somewhere else when taken out.

Just worked that out while checking out boot stowage...

Thx

• Like 1