Forum 5

Thank you !!

Captain Beaky

What a fantastic surprise and its made my day to accidentally find our old forum reborn from the ashes, wow! who ever sorted out the mess that came before and put this together THANK YOU

Its been quite bleak without the forum, Facebook don't really do it for me but this is cool and the link to the old form just tops it off. I started some web searching earlier for a problem with the M535 when I seen the banner and though Nah! that's the old site but clicked anyway and BINGO😀😀 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/09/2022 at 20:45, Andrew said:

Good to have you back and thanks for the thanks.

Thankfully the dross that Facebook seems to attract hasn’t migrated over here so we are ok.

Facebook didn't do it for me either, having been on the original site since '19 (a newbie compared to many regulars!) I was glad to see the forum back. 

• Like 2

On 02/10/2022 at 22:31, norseman said:

Facebook didn't do it for me either, having been on the original site since '19 (a newbie compared to many regulars!) I was glad to see the forum back. 

Agreed re Facebook. One of the odd things is that even some of the members here seem to turn into their Mr. Hyde persona on there with the gratuitous rudeness and bad language you get on social media. Luckily the same behaviour on here wouldn’t be tolerated.