Forum 5

2011 F11 535i Sport touring 64K

duncan-uk

So, the time has come to sell the F11 which I have had about 2.5 years and covered around 13k

Will turn 64k shortly and has just had a full-service including pads, sensors and brake fluid using all with genuine BMW parts.

Spec is carbon black with cream interior and a good specification, over and above the usual sport stuff it has following options:

Fine line anthracite wood

19” 351M wheels

Sport transmission

Panoramic roof

Professional multimedia

USB interface

Reverse assist camera

Electric seats with memory

Folding mirrors

Gloss roof rails

Automatic tailgate

Visibility pack

Sun protection glass

Car was supplied with BMW service pack so went through BMW until 40K, had one independent service then went back to BMW for a service before I bought it with the last service being done and documented by myself.  Mot due in October.

According to the idrive the next services are:

Oil 17k

Vehicle check 12/27 or 34k

Front brake pads 40k

Rear brake pads 47k

There are no check warnings

The car has been back to BMW to ensure the latest software is installed.

The car comes with a lever arch file of receipts and details of work done along with an original brochure and the BMW leather wallet with expected manuals and books

In my tenure I had an issue with the steering rack which was replaced with a reconditioned rack and coded in, at the same time it had new upper and lower suspension arms, upper wishbones, track rod ends and a full Hunter 4-wheel alignment.

The car is fitted with Michelin PS5 tyres (one pretty much new due to puncture and has a BMW mobility pack (pump, tyre goo etc).

Previously the car has had one airbag replaced and the valvetronic motor repaired and electric load cover under warranty.

The car presents very well and I have recently had the bumpers resprayed and wheels refurbished but has a few marks being 13 years old the most notable being a mark on the bonnet where a previous owner has allowed bird droppings to sit and a few stone chips consummate with age.

In my ownership it’s not wanted for anything and has always been run on RON 98 fuel (mostly Esso Supreme) and has averaged a recorded and calculated 28mpg (28.5mpg according to the car) which I think impressive for a big estate with 300+ BHP

Car has clean HPI reports i can share - i'm a bit funny about showing plates (not sure why) but will share with interested parties

Looking at offers around £16500 – located in Herts

Pictures to follow

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So, before it goes on line i'll offer it here @ £14750 and will have 12 months MOT, all much as before just another 3.5k, sitting just under 67,500 now. Won't go up much now unless called into service for a Newcastle run.