Forum 5

Hi!

Moss_89

Hi all! 

Was bitten by the E39 bug years ago, and it's never left.. (many BMW's have come and gone in that time however).

Now here I am finally back in E39 ownership, but not with 1, with 2!!

Both are projects that I'm keen to resume again. One a keeper but sadly the other will have to go.

99 Alpina B10 3.3

02 M5

I'm casually looking for a good parts car for both, for all those silly trim bits and bobs that are needed. 

The Alpina is having a subtle refresh with good quality/OE parts to get it back up to scratch again. Then sadly will be up for sale.

The M5 is in a worse state but a keeper so will be showered with as many genuine parts as possible and will live a pampered life from here on in!

Thanks for having me here!20240111_080656.thumb.jpg.79e732cc21c171736d1d485cf8ad3b3f.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Moss_89 said:

99 Alpina B10 3.3

Hey,
Weird question, but is there any chance you also have an old Merc on your driveway?

I have a feeling that’s that alpina I walk past on my evening walks! Admire it every time 

Edited by 4aceman

On 28/03/2024 at 10:20, E39mad said:

Two great cars there - is the Pina a manual or Switchtronic?

Thanks!

It's a 5sp manual - how it should be 😜😂

21 hours ago, 4aceman said:

Hey,
Weird question, but is there any chance you also have an old Merc on your driveway?

I have a feeling that’s that alpina I walk past on my evening walks! Admire it every time 

🤔 I do have an old merc also, but don't think they have ever been next to each other 🙈 I'm in the Midlands.

3 hours ago, Moss_89 said:

🤔 I do have an old merc also, but don't think they have ever been next to each other 🙈 I'm in the Midlands.

Ah, not you then! 

Weird coincidence, same colour B10 3.3 and disappeared from the drive just a few days ago down the road