Forum 5

Boot mat/rear seat covers for G31

Looking for recommendations for both of the above. 

A plastic boot liner - I see online they start at around £30 and go up to considerably more

Rear seat covers if anyone has any experience.

Thanks

Edited by E39mad

• E39mad changed the title to Boot mat/rear seat covers for G31

On boot liners:

We have had Travall boot liners in a few cars over the years and they were / are great. Good fit, good thickness, and small lip around the edge so small amounts of liquid won't get into the carpet. Rubber is matt finish, very little smell. Quite flexible for the thickness (not annoyingly rigid) Bought direct from Travall website  Customer service and selection appears to have dipped since Covid, but that's a lot of companies to be fair. Boring trivia: F11 and X5 F15 have almost identical boot footprint

I have also bought Gledring bootliners on Amazon for the F10 and X5,  they are very similar quality to Travall product: slightly glossier, different top pattern , same edge lip,  and underside slightly slipper so may slide around depending on exact shape of boot and what you're putting into / out of the boot. 

Would recommend both and would buy again. slightly favour Travall but bear in mind last Travall I bought was a 4+ years ago now. Gledrings bought 1 and 2 years ago.

The only rear seat covers I have are child seat protectors, from Amazon, woven black synthetic fibre type to protect leather. BMW have some options for rear seat covers, may be worth a look at their accessories 

• Like 1