Forum 5

Want to see your E28 M535i in print?

Calypso-E34

From Classic Car Magazine Facebook page / John-Joe Vollans :

We’re looking for a very tidy BMW M535i (E28) for a forthcoming Classic Cars magazine front cover photoshoot and feature. The shoot takes place in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire (UK) during the week commencing September 11th. We’re looking for bright/rare coloured cars in fantastic condition, but will consider any if it’s been well cared for, please don’t be shy. These types of shoots are pretty labour intensive (on our part) so take the whole day – we’ll be shooting six cars on the road and at our secure cover location.
Please rest assured that this isn’t a scam, it’s a genuine request from a well-known magazine and experienced freelancer working with Bauer Media. Please feel free to look up my credentials, a quick Google search will do it. We’re also fully insured and a highly professional outfit. If you'd like to see your car on the cover of a glossy classic car magazine, please email me at curveaddictjj@gmail.com

classic.jpg