Forum 5

E28 528i

Hey all, I went looking for forum.bmw5.co.uk after a couple of difficult years but it seems to have morphed into this - but my old login didn’t make it. Anyway I must be feeling better because I’m looking at old BMWs again and saw this. Not that I could remotely afford it anytime soon but I can dream and maybe someone here might be interested? It looks vaguely familiar…

https://www.carandclassic.com/car/C1573438

Edited by tdk
Wrong title
  • Like 1

• tdk changed the title to E28 528i

Hi TDK,

Welcome back.

Looks like it could be a 528i SE with 4 x electric windows, cruise control, on board computer, front and rear fog lights, rear sun blind, front comfort seats with central arm rests, rear head rests and factory air conditioning.  Willing to bet that it also has an electric sun roof, active check control and ABS too.

Looks to have been garage kept if that is the original paintwork.  Interior looks to be in good condition too.

Looks to possibly been lowered an inch or two.

The MOT history supports the mileage and is mostly age related wear and tear issues.  Not the all to often litany of corroded this and rusted that failures.

Looks to be worth a visit for a serious buyer as the price is quite competitive for the mileage and condition based of this advert and photographs. 

Best regards,

Mick

4 hours ago, duncan-uk said:

Agreed Mick, quite fancy it myself!

Hi Duncan,

It's not that far away from you either...

The M30B28 is quite a smooth high revving engine too :classic_cool:

Best regards,

Mick