Forum 5

Alpina B10 3.3 manual Touring

Fifteen or so years ago when the galaxy and forum5 was still young these were quite the desirable thing - whether they still are remains to be seen but as the received wisdom always used to say about these, '540i performance with straight six economy' and I believe fairly rare with the manual box.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165856373254?hash=item269dcf6a06:g:2-AAAOSw03ZjrDOL&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoDZKdOVnfTPHeZ%2BNFai%2FTsQ7jvkEXJx1Qr1sWZOlIwFHzGov4ElMALrdJ8WU1Ft7cjtr5vKuB6OKlJ%2Fkyoa7kaEnACpelSc2F2uPhAqYBciFtikPv3O98YeNVE4AYj8YS9PqwKvoUKoSgi1Z3jRybvbteCzuGfkr1V3rcasw9oSOAhePuU%2FF2bzcF1DB8BbOarsz%2B6GfGPkEDB1a2Mut0OY%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR4T465SvYQ

Number 3 of only 70 of which just 19 were rhd; 98k miles, 18" rims, Alpina cloth on sports seats and asking £18k.

13 minutes ago, E39mad said:

Well it's sold so can't see the condition or mileage.

I remember a really low mileage one of these in Cornwall a good few years back asking around £10 to £12k. 

All the pictures are still there pal; need to use eBay on a desktop rather than app etc

That ad has been bugging me.  I am certain these are cropped/shopped pictures from 4 star classics from an ad of that very car no more than 2/3 years back.  If so, it started at at least £20k with them, dropped in price after a while then disappeared.  Could be another car but lots of similarities.

32 minutes ago, KennyP said:

That ad has been bugging me.  I am certain these are cropped/shopped pictures from 4 star classics from an ad of that very car no more than 2/3 years back.  If so, it started at at least £20k with them, dropped in price after a while then disappeared.  Could be another car but lots of similarities.

Agree; very familiar 'pictures setting'...

For a car like that & at that price; I'd have thought the description would be a lot more detailed...

Sniffs of bullshit scam to me

5 hours ago, danb1979 said:

All the pictures are still there pal; need to use eBay on a desktop rather than app etc

Listing has ended but managed to look at the listing.

It looks like a good car assuming those pics are recent. 

I think that's the Cornish car. No leather and a sunroof plus same colour. It had about 60000 miles on it when for sale back then. 

Heart says yes please - head says no thanks.