Forum 5

Supersprint E39 M5 RHD Headers

Majdi

Hi guys! I have 2 sets of E39 M5 Supersprint Headers available for sale if anyone is interested. These are for RHD vehicles only. Price is $2,399.00 + shipping/customs. I purchased them part of a recent group buy and still have them available. If anyone is interested, please comment or send me a PM. Thanks guys! image.thumb.jpeg.7ef91a01861a388051973f6f087973af.jpeg

Edited by Majdi
forgot to add price.

Hi Majdi,

Welcome to the Forum !

I think you're not in the UK given you've priced in USD and there's no factory Alpine White E39 M5's here!

I know many M5 owners and the topic of Manifolds/Headers comes up relatvely often and there's owners who'd like a set. To help with potential sales of these two sets;

1. Can you get them securely packaged up in as dimensionally small a sturdy box as possible please? will need final dimensions of the box and dead weight as well

2. Where are they/you located? reason - I have alot of contacts/family/friendfs all over the US (assuming that is where you are!) so potentially could get them shipped from one if they're local'ish to you.

3. Would Supersprint honour any warranty claims with the owner that installs them? (may have to ask SS)  

I'll mention these are available to a set of owners and say more information coming through soon once the abovea aspects are known. 

Cheers Dennis!

Hi! Thank you for the warm welcome. Much appreciated. 

1. Yes. We have shipped to overseas before for RHD headers. Sold 3 in the UK in the last 3-4 months. The box size we used was 14 inch x 14 inch x 38 inch. We do use a bigger box size to ensure enough cushioning such as bubble wrap and peanuts are there. The weight comes to be around 25lbs.

2. I’m located in south East Michigan!

3. Yes. Supersprint will honor any and all warranty for this product. 

Just an an FYI, we have shipped internationally in the past and continue to do so. Our international shipping rates are pretty phenomenal. If you’d like a specific quote, please let me know and I can gather one for you. Thanks! 

Hello Majdi,  thanks for posting on the forum!  I have an Alpina V8 that these fit as same pattern as M5.  I was in contact with Evolve a few months back regarding the same headers and I've also tried in vain to contact Russ Fellows in the Uk (who I believe a had hand in designing these) but can't get response from him unfortunately.

Can you confirm these are part no. 044201 please as I can't quite read the whole number from your pictures.  Can you please provide a whole cost including shipping to Dundee, Scotland and any guarantees re payment that you can offer including insurance etc.

Many thanks,

KennyP

9 hours ago, KennyP said:

Hello Majdi,  thanks for posting on the forum!  I have an Alpina V8 that these fit as same pattern as M5.  I was in contact with Evolve a few months back regarding the same headers and I've also tried in vain to contact Russ Fellows in the Uk (who I believe a had hand in designing these) but can't get response from him unfortunately.

Can you confirm these are part no. 044201 please as I can't quite read the whole number from your pictures.  Can you please provide a whole cost including shipping to Dundee, Scotland and any guarantees re payment that you can offer including insurance etc.

Many thanks,

KennyP

Hi Kenny,

Hope you’re doing well! Yes, these will fit your Alpina with no issues. 

Yes, these are part number 044201 from Supersprint. Shipping to Dundee Scotland will cost around $170.00 - $190.00 USD.

Payment can be made via PayPal Goods and Services and we can include insurance on the parcel as well. I can also give you my phone number and we can FaceTime/video call to see the product. 

Let me know how you’d like to proceed! Thanks.

Majdi

Cheers for your reply  Majdi,  if you can provide me with a firm delivered to my door price inc shipping& insurance we could have a deal chap.  I'm looking at your asked for price of $2399 + $170 shipping = $2569.00 (£2125.33).  How close to (I'm Scottish etc) $2000.00 all in can you get and we can have deal?

My personal email address is yoko-hama@virginmedia.com if you prefer to send info that way and you can send me pictures/references etc.

Many thanks,

KennyP

On 20/12/2022 at 18:05, DennisCooper said:

Hi Majdi,

Welcome to the Forum !

I think you're not in the UK given you've priced in USD and there's no factory Alpine White E39 M5's here!

I know many M5 owners and the topic of Manifolds/Headers comes up relatvely often and there's owners who'd like a set. To help with potential sales of these two sets;

1. Can you get them securely packaged up in as dimensionally small a sturdy box as possible please? will need final dimensions of the box and dead weight as well

2. Where are they/you located? reason - I have alot of contacts/family/friendfs all over the US (assuming that is where you are!) so potentially could get them shipped from one if they're local'ish to you.

3. Would Supersprint honour any warranty claims with the owner that installs them? (may have to ask SS)  

I'll mention these are available to a set of owners and say more information coming through soon once the abovea aspects are known. 

Cheers Dennis!

Let me know if you are still interested. Would love to take care of you. Thanks!

Just waiting on UPS now.  Initial delivery date was tomorrow but now been put back until 6th Jan.  I'm guessing either weather in America has knackered it or its already arrived in the UK and encountered communism.....🙃

Edited by KennyP
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KennyP said:

Just waiting on UPS now.  Initial delivery date was tomorrow but now been put back until 6th Jan.  I'm guessing either weather in America has knackered it or its already arrived in the UK and encountered communism.....🙃

Must be the combination of holidays plus weather. We had a horrible storm come in last week with freezing temps that were record breaking. Looks like it was stuck in Michigan for 3 days with the UPS status update saying “Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery.”

Boys and girls, the merch is here!  All arrived safe and sound this afternoon.  Big thanks to Majdi, really well packaged as described.  Each separate tube is stamped Supersprint M5 RHD which is a nice touch.  Have plans on some new arms/bushes for it too as it will make sense to fit these at the same time as trying to remove and fit the new hardware.  It will be interesting to see if it feels any different in the real world.  Cheers and thanks again Majdi!

IMG_1585.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

IMG_1589.JPG

• Like 1